- SUCCESS SKILLS FOR LIFE & WORK -
Empowering Mind-Set and Skill-Set
You do not have to quit, we want to support your journey!
"Success is a journey, not a destination" G. David.
Empower4Success (E4S) offers transformational life & work skills activity programmes that are community focused aimed at supporting and empowering young people, disadvantaged and people dealing with employment issues such as career transition and unemployment. Programme outcomes include;
- Improving on Self- esteem & Self - confidence.
- Gain employability skills for employment / self-employment or to stay in-work.
- Confidence to get into further educational training and achieve life goals.
- Develop a positive attitude to work and a resilient mindset to progress.
- Gain relevant skills needed to deal with the challenges of work and life.
- And much more; Including mentoring sessions to monitor progress and for continuous improvement.
Activities address various aspects of work & life skills, with emphasis on mindset issues that form barriers to achieving self confidence and success - Participants will learn how to overcome negative beliefs and attitude that form mental, psychological & physical barriers to moving forward and achieving ones goals for life and work.
"Thank you very much for the delivery of an excellent two day session. Our delegates found it inspiring and thought provoking and it helped them prepare particularly well for their business presentations. You have been most professional and attentive to our requirements".
- Richard White, Director @ Maybe MagazineE4S ethos is to target an inward and outward developmental approach, resulting in a complete positive and lasting transformation that empowers participants from the inside out, addressing their fears and equipping them to progress.
Courses are tailored to match specific needs and empower participants to take on professional or personal life challenges with confidence and enthusiasm.
Click here to see workshop details.
" Empower 4 success program helped boost my self - confidence which was stopping me from getting a job. Although I had attended job clubs in the past that helped me with CV and interview, my mind was completely cluttered and so I could not move forward or get a job, but I was able to get the support I needed to overcome these obstacles by attending Empower4Success workshops and I now have a very good job - F. Cobas ( CEW programme participant)
“A program that supports young people and unemployed to build up their confidence and self-esteem as well as equip them with practical skills to do well in these challenging times is a great cause and definitely something the community will benefit from". - Councillor B. White.
Empower4success works in partnership with local authorities and government institutions;
E4S Projects supported by;