Employability Workshops -
Exciting and Fun work skills workshops for; (16 and over) Part-time employed, unemployed, disadvantaged, stay at home moms and carers who wish to learn new skills or return to work.
Unemployed 50+ and retired (who wish to start a small business) are welcome to join.
Activities will includes; Role plays and more...
Participants can take part in some or all of the sessions;
- Confidence coaching, self-awareness and improved mind-set for work
- Practical skills for work and business
- Interview techniques with role play activities
- Positive personal impact and confident presentation
- + Get guidance on selling online or starting a small business
FREE to unemployed within Milton Keynes ( T&C apply) -
Registration is required to reserve your place as spaces are limited to allow for close individual attention and participation - Contact us for more details or to register.
Duration: 5/6 week programs + Mentoring support – Join the fun - Register here
Scheduled to hold once a week - Every Wednesday @
Stony Stratford Council/Library, 5-7 Church Street, Milton Keynes. MK11 1BD
Time: 11:30am to 2.45pm
This project is supported by;