Become a Mentor
Who is a Mentor;
A mentor is someone who guides a less skilled person ( a mentee ) by building trust and modeling positive behaviors. An effective mentor understands that his or her role must align with the needs of the mentee.
Mentoring is often defined as a professional relationship in which an experienced person (the mentor) supports another (the mentee) in developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the mentee’s professional and personal growth. Presently, most organizations recognize how effective it is in one’s professional & personal development to have a mentor in their lives especially for young people.
Participants will receive training support to become E4S Mentors, supporting young people to develop their confidence and employability skills, to get into work or start a business as well as develop the right attitude to stay in work or to take on the challenges of independent living.
Why become E4S skills mentor; ( Benefits )
- The person is volunteering in order to express important values such as helping people or making a positive difference in their community.
- The Person is seeking to learn new skills or develop unused ones.
- The Person has the goal of gaining career-related experience through volunteering.
- Volunteering allows the person to strengthen one’s social relationships.
- The individual wants to improve their self confidence or to address personal issues.