E4S Organisation Privacy Notice – GDPR Document:
Our contact details
Name: Empower4success (E4S)
Address: 20 Burners Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes MK11 3HB.
Phone Number: 44(0)7960235342
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details).
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· To identify who our participants are and assess their needs to enable us offer the most suitable programme to them.
[If applicable] We also receive personal information indirectly, from the institutions and organisations we work with such as Jobcentres or other partner institutions to enable us make contacts, mentor and improve on the services offered to participants.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contact email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to;
- Tailor the programmes to suit the needs of our participants.
- Understand your requirements and what we need to improve on.
- Measure the results and outcome of the training that has been delivered
We may share this information with Government organisations or police, for security checks if required.
How we store your information
Your information is stored securely.
We keep personal data “no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed” [Art.5(1)(e)]. We will then dispose your information securely
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the at the address if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113