E4S Workshops; Employability skills & Empowerment programme
- Improving Self- esteem & Self – confidence.
- Gain employability skills for employment / self-employment or to stay in-work.
- Confidence to get into further educational training and achieve life goals.
- Develop a positive attitude to work and a resilient mindset to progress.
- Gain relevant skills needed to deal with the challenges of work and life.
- And much more; Including mentoring sessions to monitor progress and for continuous improvement.
Young people and schools
E4S Employability skills & Empowerment programme for Young People and Schools; (16+) Fun Interactive programme to prepare young people and A level students to best handle the challenges of life and work. The programme offers Employability skills & Emotional Intelligence training; This includes building self-confidence and self-awareness that empower participants to overcome issues such as low self-belief, insecurities and suicidal tendencies, as well as curb negative actions such bullying, violence and knife crime.
Perfect programme for mature people who want to get back into work, support if made redundant or want to start as self employed'. • Use drop down tabs for Workshops, Lessons and Employability menu.
Project aimed at empowering women (16 and over) by adapting a holistic approach that works from the inside out using our 4 'S' programme - This is for anyone who wants to improve their self-confidence and learn practical skills to take on the challenges of life and work through learning, active participation and mentoring -
Employability & Empowerment Skills; Emotional intelligence; Confidence building, self-awareness & positive mind-set for work Practical work skills and Positive attitude to work. Setting goals and taking action forward Interview techniques with role play activities Positive personal impact and a confident presentation + Get guidance support to start self - employment and to stay in work. Following 5 weeks training, you will get mentoring support to advance into employment or self-employment, incl. In-work support. We have useful links for employment and work support.