Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan & Achieve Your Goals;

Your ability to Plan ahead, set your goals and take action towards  achieving these goals, will determine the level of your success in life….

graduation pic

” Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can begin to do something about it now “ .  Alan Lakein

As we begin the second quarter of the year, this is a good time to review your plans for this year if you have one or actually make some plans if you have not  – It is not too late in the year to make one.

Create a plan of what you want to achieve personally or professionally by focusing on your dreams and visions. Writing it down makes it easier for you to achieve because you can actually see it – Looking at it, keeps you focused and motivated, where as just keeping it in mind without writing a plan, makes it a blur and easy to forget.

Write the vision;
    make it plain on tablets,
    so he may run who reads it.  Habakkuk 2:2

First decide what you really want, then create a Plan and back it up with corresponding action to achieve your goals.

Many years ago, a well known university had carried out a research where 3 out of 100 students had written down a clear plan of what they want to achieve. 10 years later, during a follow up on these 100 students, 3% had accomplished so much more success than the remaining 97%. The 3% were the same ones who had written down their goals – When you decide what you want, and focus on it, how to achieve it will emerge.

Planning your work will make it easier to work your plan and achieve your goals. GOOD LUCK.

3 thoughts on “Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan & Achieve Your Goals;

  1. Pingback: richard
  2. Pingback: alfonso
  3. Pingback: victor

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top
error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)