Your style says a lot about who you are, It is unique to you and reflects your personality & class.
Your style includes your dress sense, personal presentation & colour choices. The initial style statement you make about yourself is often based on your choice of outfit, how you wear it and for what occasion.
To make a positive style statement, you must choose your outfit carefully, ensure it is appropriate, tidy and reflects your uniqueness.
Tips on making a positive statement with your style;
- Choose the outfit that best suits and compliments your body type.
- Ensure the outfit looks clean and tidy especially for a special or formal occasions.
- Choose the colours that best compliment you and is most suitable for the occasion i.e professional or social.
- Make the outfit your own by adding a personal feature to it i.e a special accessory such as a neck scarf etc.
- Wear the appropriate style & colour of shoes to go with your outfit and the occasion.
- Ensure you are well groomed and tidy yourself. ( No point wearing nice clothing with unkempt hair, fingernails or body odour ) Keep hair tidy & fingernails clean, moisturize your skin to avoid looking dry or pale, use deodorant and wear a subtle body spray / fragrance.
- Lastly, Put some spring in your steps – walk with an air of confidence and poise.
Do not take this for granted. Invest on improving your personal style and presentation – it will earn you more respect and give you a better edge on success in both your professional and social relations. Good luck x